Looking To Diversify Real Estate Investment Opportunities, Invest In Dubai One Of The Fastest Growing Market and Economy Of World.
Dubai saw a great rise in property prices from 2012 to 2014, now Dubai has a much more diversified and less oil-dependent economy, which is expected to grow by about 5 percent by the end of this year, as per the report of International Monetary Fund. With sectors like Hospitality and Real Estate have been the major drivers of this booming economy and with the Expo 2020 Dubai and 2022 Football World Cup would act as a catalyst in the further rapid growth of Real Estate Sector.
What makes Dubai the Most Assured and Profitable Investment Destination:
• Gross Returns on investment from large to small apartments ranges between 5.87 per cent and 7.21 per cent, according to the GPG
• The UAE boasts a thriving economy that includes a booming tourist industry, attracting interest and investment from around the world
• Property prices and rental values are set to soar in many of the other emirates, driven by dramatically increasing land costs. In Abu Dhabi this year, they have already risen by 75%, according to HSBC Middle East
• Strong capital appreciation of an average 20-40% p.a. (depending upon emirate) is expected to continue for some years to come, in line with the UAE’s ongoing economic success and un-sated demand for new properties.
• The absence of taxes and a low cost of living are clear incentives for investors, and draws many foreign companies to establish activities in the Emirates’ free zones and industrial cities
• Investors expect to witness rapid and substantial price increases as property demand and construction costs continue to spiral ever upwards
• The growth rate forecast for the UAE economy over the coming years is 13%, according to the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry