Making money is all about taking the right chance at the right time, investing in property is fraught with huge risks as the capital involved is significant. Infrastructural development and commercial growth spell good returns on property. Here we list down some cities that offer a wide range of investable options at relatively lower price points while giving great opportunity for capital appreciation and health returns in future.
- Hyderabad-With its thriving IT/ITeS industry, booming economy real estate is picking up in Hyderabad, the city is one of the most affordable in the country witnessed stable land prices due to political upheavals. However, with stability in politics and governance Hyderabad is sure to see an upswing.
- Pune- The relatively lesser known neighbor of Mumbai, Pune is a powerhouse of economic development with its manufacturing and services industry. The city has seen a continuous appreciation in real estate prices. Additionally, with well developed infrastructure and safe environment it is considered one of the best cities to live in.
- Kochi-Kochi is on the way to becoming a metropolis, with focus on infrastructural development and impetus on growth of IT/ITeS industry the real estate sector in Kochi is seeing significant growth. Many affordable housing projects have been started in Kochi and are seeing rising demand from the mid-income groups.
- Ahmedabad- Ahmedabad is a leading example of fast-paced and planned development. Rapid infrastructural development in the shape of bullet trains, smart cities, a stable government and huge investments have ensure that Ahmedabad is a hub for real estate investment and development.
- Ghaziabad- Once the black sheep of the NCR suburbs, Ghaziabad has come a long way on the development ladder. Well connected to Delhi via the metro and highways, Ghaziabad has become the go to destination for property developers. With the widening of the MH-24 and extension of the metro line, Ghaziabad is sure to see further growth.